Launched in 2001, TeenSource.org has used Drupal for more than ten years to run an online resource for teen-friendly sex education and reproductive health information. The site includes general content, blog updates, social media connections, integration of third-party data, and custom code to route users to services based on age and location.
Learn how a Los Angeles non-profit uses Drupal:
- Why Drupal?
- Modules: what is vital and what is just nice
- Themes: the hardest part of "mobile first"
- Workflow: make it easy to trust your interns
- Custom Code: when to call in the consultants
- Feeds and Exports: working with other people's data
- Hosting: what to look for and what to ask
Presenter has worked as the website administrator for California Family Health Council for fifteen years and has been the project lead on TeenSource.org since shortly after it was launched.